Facts & Questions + How To’s

City Agencies

How to apply for permits/variances and other developments.

When do I need to present to FWN?

Fill out the form below.

How to present at the Fourth Ward Neighbors monthly meeting.

Once you have completed the above steps to apply for the appropriate permits please submit your request to present your development needs at the FWN monthly meeting.

How do I volunteer to help Fourth Ward Neighbors?

Fill out the form below and let us know you want to volunteer.

How do I submit a request for someone to speak at our meetings?

Fill out the form below and let us know who you want to hear speak.

How do I donate money to Fourth Ward Neighbors?

Click the PayPal link below to donate – Thank you!